Our Haunted Attractions Are Waiting For You.
Here at Booger Jim’s Hollow what we are about is very simple: Striking fear into your hearts. We have the scariest Halloween attraction in South Carolina! Whatever you find scary or spooky, our haunted houses and haunted trail have what it takes to bring it out of you. We guarantee a Halloween experience unlike any other, thanks to the twisted minds behind our unique haunt.
Booger Jim’s Hollow is based on the terrifying local legend of Booger Jim, and we are right where the horror story unfolded. To read Booger Jim’s Story go to The Legend of Booger Jim page. Come take in all the terror for yourself and who knows, you may be unlucky enough to meet Booger Jim for yourself.
We are an intense, “hands on” Halloween attraction; our actors will definitely make you forget that it’s all for fun. However, if you want us to go easy on you, you can buy one of our ‘no-touch’ medallions and the monsters will not touch you.
Did I forget to mention you get ALL of our horror experiences for the price of one? That’s very affordable for your funeral if you ask me.
- Ticket prices may vary on age and date of visit depending on the season. Our Prices, Dates And Times page will give you more information.
- Although safety is our first and foremost priority You MUST sign our waiver before you can enter any of our attractions! Don’t worry though – although we offer an intense and realistic experience, in all of the years we have been in operation we have never once had any serious injuries on our property.
- All of our staff and actors go through extensive training to deliver an intense and realistic experience while making sure that nobody gets hurt and that things stay civilized. SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY.
- We are not responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen items. See our terms & conditions for more.
- Some would consider the terrain here at Booger Jim’s Hollow rough – wear your hiking shoes!
- Our attractions are primarily outdoors, so in the unlikely event of inclement weather we may have to postpone opening, close early or even skip a day entirely. Booger Jim is a seriously scary dude but, sadly, he can’t control the weather. Not yet. For rain information stay posted to our facebook page, we will post updates!
Questions? Contact Us!